Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Vegan chicken patties


I had planned on having a salad tonight but since my husband made non vegan pizza for dinner I didn't feel like a salad was going to cut it.  So I decided to try out my chicken less patties with spinach, buffalo sauce, just mayo, vegan cheddar and provolone, unsweetened ketchup and mustard.  Delicious!

I'll probably relax the rest of the night.  We have just finished redoing our bedroom.  My mother gifted us a new comforter for our anniversary.  So since the one I fell in love with didn't match our room at all, naturally, I simply had to paint the room.  It really was hideous before since we haven't painted anything in out house since buying it. We really are lucky with most of the color choices.  But our bedroom had been tan with royal blue carpet.  The wall with the closets and bedroom door had a husker red stripe on it.

Our New bedroom is grey and dark blue.  I had to find a way for our carpet to not look as ridiculous!  So today was spent arranging close in my "new" dresser.  *new meaning the antique dresser from my husbands bachelor days that has been hiding in my basement.  I am planning to paint it as well.  I'll post before and after shots.

So as I was saying tonight I plan to relax rematch Sherlock Homes the series on Netflix and have a blue moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment