Tuesday, June 10, 2014

A new day.

Hi,

This is my first blog, I'm not much of a writer but I love to read.  I'm apologizing in advance for poor grammar.

A little about myself to get everyone caught up:  I live in Nebraska, grew up in Chicago, have a degree in art education but currently working in a kitchen and taking real estate classes.  Moved with my husband for his job.  We have been trying to start a family since May 2011. Currently unexplained infertility.  After my last treatment about a year ago I did some extreme dieting and lost 30lbs.  Shortly after that went vegan over night. I've been a vegan for about a year now.

As of today we are finally ready to try natural IVF.  I'm really excited but really anxious at the same time about getting my hopes up to much.  My reasons for wanting natural IVF vs IVF: cost, morally (tons of fertilized eggs bothers me, I'm scared of needles, had horrible side effects on clomid.

So as of today I received my packet or envelope in the mail.  I was expecting this big envelope and it was no bigger than a bank statement.  I was definitely dissapointed.  I was wanting to spend far more time going over information.  Yes i assume it would not be anything I don't already know at this point.  But you don't watch Christmas movies to learn about Christmas right!

So anyway I read through their two sided page and filled out my medical history form, ran to my local Dr. and received a copy of all my records.  So now I wait for August 11.

I'm scared to get my hopes up and I'm scared it won't work the first try; which is very possible.  Cause my money conscious husband(who hasn't freaked out or stressed the past 3 years that we don't have a baby yet) might want to wait a while before trying yet again.  In all reality we will possibly need a loan to help with this procedure anyway ;(




No comments:

Post a Comment